Monday, April 2, 2012

Goals update

I think it's time to admit I'm not very good at this goals thing:

1. Establish a daily schedule and follow it for a week.
-Nope, not yet.
2. Learn to switch between B and C, as well as A, E, and D on the guitar without stopping.
-I can pretty much switch between B and C, though I really need to practice more
3. Finish cleaning out my room at my parents' house.
-Got a start, but the job was bigger than I anticipated so I'll need to try again when I have more boxes. That's what I'm planning on doing Easter week.
4. Finish at least three chapters.
-Now this I managed easily: I finished a good five chapters from Lepus.

Well, if at first you don't succeed, etc. etc. Goals for April:

1. Establish a daily schedule.
2. Finish clearing out my room at my parent's house
3. Practice guitar a lot more and perfect the B-C transition, as well as working on A, E, and D
4. Finish Lepus.
5. Learn Italian (yes, I'm serious about that: I'm going to try to imerse myself in the language this month)

See you next month for an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment